Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

Easter evening at moms and dads we had a yummy dinner with great desserts... it was a great evening to sit on the deck and talk!!!
Judson, Claudia and Marley ready to hunt eggs

Goodies in thier baskets ----Zhu Zhu pets and YuGo Oh cards


Before Good Friday Service I say it every year going to this service really puts the meaning of Easter in my heart all weekend long. I don't get taken by bunnys and eggs only the RISEN Saviour in my heart!



Judson before Good Friday Service.
It was a beautiful weekend the weather was awesome...Saturday morning Allen and Jeremy hit the lake very early, around 11:00 me and mom met them and dropped off Judson he got to fish till about 1:30. Me and mom headed to the outlets in Dawsonville I got Judson tons of new clothes and a few other things. That evening Judson played basketball and Allen washed my very dirty car!!! Easter morning we had Upstreet and it was great seeing new faces on Easter morning then we came home I finished fixing some yummies to take to moms. It was a great weekend I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family!!! Oh yeah the Easter bunny left Judson a Taylor Swift cd, a Pokemon game for his Ds and a chocolate cross.

1 comment:

Susan and Lee said...

great pictures Jennifer. YOu all look great!