Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day


We had a great day yesterday, we got up and headed to church then Judson and I treated Allen to lunch at the Varsity. Then we made our way up I-85 I took Judson by my old house in Norcross that I grew up in it had changed alot but the one thing was still the same a Dogwood tree in the front yard when I was little I would climb in that tree. I was wanting to visit the cemetery were my grandparents are buried it has only been a 1 1/2years since Papa died and 1 year since mawmaw it was tough. Allen wanted us to stop by Bass Pro Shop and we did and he treated himself to a new reel for a rod he had. Mom had us over around 4:00 for ice cream cake for Father's Day it was fun!!!!!!!!! Busy day but worth it all. Oh yea we stopped by Allen's dad afterwards but his dad wasn't feeling very good so I did not get any pictures.








No comments: