Friday, June 11, 2010

Judson's Family Party

Making his wish, Judson only wanted brownies and cupcakes for his party, we grilled out hot dogs it was alot of fun. Judson took in alot of cash this birthday from his family. Allen and I got him a DSi and the board game Guess Who Extra.
Me and my sweet love, Judson is such a awesome little man we have so much fun together. We have some pretty interesting conversations about things I never knew till I was a teenager or adult. He has a huge passion for stopping Poachers he wants to protect the environment and animals. Now don't get me wrong he is not against hunting deer, fishing or shooting squirrels. He is more about animals being in danger!! He has a huge heart for the people of Haiti still after the earthquake several times out of the blue he will say "mom how are the people in Haiti doing you know after the earthquake" it warms my heart to know he is thinking of other so many times. But in the same token I want him to have fun and not be worried about things out of his control, I know God is forming him into someone special I can't wait to see what he does with his life.

He is 9 now!!!!!!!!! Next year is double digits and yes I will cry-- he asked me several times Mom I know you will cry next year cause I will be double digits!!!


No comments: